Counting Potatoes

Quirky Observations, Opinions and Theories on Life

Apr 17, 2010

Jabu Total War

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog
Share/Save/Bookmark submit to reddit












Having completed subjugating the Scots, the Irish, the Spanish, French, Portuguese and Moorish empires north from Inverness to Timbuktu in the far Affrican south. I have continued my relentless and bloody conquest eastwards towards the lands of Hungary, Italy and Poland, far north from Oslo to Iraklion and Rhodes in the South - I leave behind me the wake of massacred populations and broken mighty armies.

Now, I stand in the threshold of asia minor - secured constantinople against the mongols in Nicaea across the thin body of water with 5 mighty armies and with 4 more crack armies marching eastwards to secure the last stronghold of Russia as well as drive downwards to begin my invasion of the Turkish Empire.

On the Far east, having conquered Jerusalem, Baghdad and Egypt and having paid the bloody price of turning back the Timurid Hordes, my armies stand at Antioch, Adana and Mosul to complete my pincher maneuver towards obliterating the last 3 empires ( Turks, Sicilians and Mongols ) standing between me and total world domination.

All of Western Europe have long been conquered and have enjoyed several decades of peace and prosperity under my rule. I have long since converted its mighty castles to vast and prosperous cities to stimulate growth and trade to fuel my vast army. I have joined Crusades against heathen nations, have been excommunicated and had my lands be the object of Crusades. I have ground once powerful armies of different nations to dust and had millions of my soldiers pay the price.

Now that total domination is near.. I wonder.. would I be remembered as the Emperor who brought peace to the people? Or the tyrant who has placed all of the known world in chains?..

It's almost over...

and soon, i will ask my little sister to uninstall the game so I can get back to my long forgotten work... O_o

but wait..

someone has discovered that the world is round!...

Americas.. here i come! Bwa ha ha ha ha!

All Hail Mighty King Jabu!!!

(uninstall?.. not yet my little sister... not yet, he he he)

Share/Save/Bookmark submit to reddit

0 comments: