Counting Potatoes

Quirky Observations, Opinions and Theories on Life

Apr 1, 2009

10 Guilty Pleasures

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog
Share/Save/Bookmark submit to reddit

1. Slicing Calluses from the Heel of my Foot with a Cutter. Bhenks recently gave me a gift that supposedly works like a cheese grater on calluses. I wonder how fried rice would taste like with skin gratings on top.

2. Watching Candle Wax Burn Grass - much better than watching forest or bush fires on TV. I remember watching in morbid fascination as the people flee and haul their possesions away from the big fire that consumed half the squatters area in Dagohoy, UP. I think I also bought a bottle of coke and some isaw on that occasion.

3. Ruining the Night Vision of Insensitive Drivers [those who drive around the city with their fuckin headlights set on high beam]. In fact, as soon as I have the extra money, I'm thinking of having extra strength headlights installed too - one that would burn through the retina and act pretty much like a flashbang grenade.

4. Burning Ants Alive with the Smoldering End of my Cig. [inspired by the movies independence day, the day after tomorrow, deep impact, etc]. I sometimes even do a voice over for the poor creatures [of course only when nobody else is around]

5. Ruining My Younger Sister's Day with Cucumber Slices [she hates the smell of cucumber]. This is a small revenge for her brainfreeze plots [please read my brainfreeze post].

6. Recommending Alcohol As a Disinfectant to Wounded Individuals and Watching their Reactions. Ehe he, talk about sadistic. In fact, I sometimes even fantasize about running around the hospital with bottles of alcohol in my hands, spraying every open wound I see. The screams of people in agony following in my wake complete with doppler effect. aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa!!!!

7. Remembering The Dark Looks, Mutters and Hisses of People as I insert myself at the front end of the line back in school. [while wearing a fratshirt]. 200 registrants and only 10 open slots. At first I was pretty uncomfortable doing this but believe me, you learn to love it and even come up with new variations with practice.

8. Watching People Run Screaming Away from a Flying Cockroach. Ehe he he, you can literally see brain matter scaterring everywhere as people run around in full panic - their primal instincts of fear taking over and crazed looks in their eyes. Now that's what I call a Kodak moment, he he he

9. Trimming my Fingernails with my Teeth. [sometimes I use the same method in trimming my toenails]. God protect our built-in Swiss Knife.

10. Watching People Trying not to Puke as I recount Stories of Blood, Feces and Gore at the Table. Ehe he, I always hold my breath for that magical moment where their eyes would suddenly glaze over, grimace shut, their backs would curve and the mouth drop open with the tongue sticking out while they run for their lives towards the comfort room. Hell, why do they always stay for the gory punchline anyways? He he

So that's it, My 10 guilty pleasures in life as tagged by Piebuko, he he. Bhenks, I'm tagging you too. He he

Share/Save/Bookmark submit to reddit

2 comments:

Tinggay said...

hahaha... grabe pagkasadista!!! :)

Abu Jabu said...

he he he, those are not even the top ten.^_^